Kyle is a licensed physical therapist and performance coach. He has been practicing physical therapy in an orthopedic and sports medicine field for nearly a decade. Kyle has worked with clients of all ages and goals including youth, high school, and collegiate athletes, as well as general population clients looking to reduce their pain and improve their function and movement
Dr. Coffey, PT, DPT is committed to providing a higher standard of evidence-guided and client-centered physical therapy, strength and conditioning, and personal training services.
“It isn’t enough to just treat the symptoms that a patient is experiencing. Finding the root cause of the pain or dysfunction is imperative to improving daily function or athletic performance and reducing the chance of a recurrent injury. I take this approach and I am an expert at treating diagnoses of the back, neck, shoulder, knee, hip, and ankle. And if you don’t have pain but want to improve your fitness or lose weight, we can create an individualized plan for you to help you achieve your goals! Whatever your “why” is, I want to get you back to enjoying the activities in your life that bring you joy, laughter, and happiness – together, we can do this!”
Unique Features of Physical Therapy at Thrive:
• One-on-one sessions with a physical therapist, not an assistant or rehabilitation aide
• Longer appointment times than a traditional clinic (always 60 minutes!)
• Direct access to physical therapy services under New Hampshire State Law – no referral from your primary care physician (PCP) is needed!
• Continuity of care and communication with the staff at Thrive to help return you to the activities you love
• Prehabilitation (“Prehab”) services – a proactive approach to avoiding pain and injury that occurs before a schedule surgery or just in general
For additional information or to schedule an appointment call Dr. Kyle Coffey at: 508-981-1475 or email Kyle.MotusPT@gmail.com